Gotham Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gotham Knights

DC Universe League Gotham Knights Countdown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is going on with duos?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightFox

What is going on with duos? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on with duos?   What is going on with duos? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Maybe it is just me, but every time I que up for duos it ends in disaster. If I find a partner before hand everything is fine. When I get a random partner they are almost always worthless and have no idea what is going on. Has anyone else been having this problem? Does anyone one still run duos? I always shout out in League first to no response.

Just making sure I'm not missing something.
Back to top Go down
NightAngel

NightAngel

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with duos?   What is going on with duos? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 pm

For me it's gotten better since I respec and got better armor. But if I die more than 3 times I bail. I haven't been playing for a week due to being sick.
Back to top Go down
http://gothamknights.guildportal.com
Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with duos?   What is going on with duos? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 pm

I usually get grouped with someone pretty good lol. But that was happening to me when I turned lvl30. Pretty annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is going on with duos?   What is going on with duos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is going on with duos?
Page 1 of 1