Gotham Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gotham Knights

DC Universe League Gotham Knights Countdown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Works got me bogged down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcaster

Shadowcaster

Works got me bogged down Empty
PostSubject: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:24 am

They're killing me with the overtime and I don't know when it'll let up. If I get on during the week it'll be just to farm feats or do dailies for an hour or two. I will be playing on the weekend.

Now that I'm in full tier gear I really want to shift my focus towards helping the rest of our lvl 30s get theirs. If you're still trying to get your T1 I would like to help you run duos and alerts.

Sorry if you've needed anything and I haven't been around. As always if there is something with the league that you think needs my attention please pm me.

Also to the league veterans, we need to recruit. If you meet anyone without a league or looking for a new one invite them, especially tanks and dps.
Back to top Go down
NightAngel

NightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 am

I've gotten two T1 pieces with help from doing Hard Alerts and Duos with Shadowcaster and Pure Chaos. I've only interacted with above two, Snake, Knight Fox, and Bellona. Other than that I've been doing feats and dous and rarely random HA without league members.

I agree we need to recruit(even though I'm still new) I don't want to lose vets to other leagues due to us not having enough people to do raids or alerts. Hope to see you on, and glad to see some fire![strike]

Last edited by NightAngel on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gothamknights.guildportal.com
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Wed, thurs, friday are the only days I work, and im on after work. Im on every other day. Est time.
Back to top Go down
SergeantFresh

PostSubject: Re: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah, thanks for trying to get me those feats the other night but some of them did not register after all (one was a regal hotel one), would appreciate if we can try again - maybe ater they implement a fix for some of them...

Got about 20 points to piece number 5...

Maybe on a slow night if there arent enough of us on to do alerts... we can group and try to knock out some feats... races, pvp (grrr... but we have a better chance as a group)... older instances and mentor instances... maybe go for some of the harder ones or grindier ones....
Back to top Go down
Shadowcaster

Shadowcaster

PostSubject: Re: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:56 am

Sorry I haven't played all week. I hope you guys havent needed my help. I'll try to be on tonight after my kids go to bed.

Everything is a mess right now. I'm getting it under control so I'll be back on in the afternoons soon. Real life can be a bitch sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 am

I hear you man. dont worry about it. life can be bitch sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Works got me bogged down   Works got me bogged down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Works got me bogged down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Knights :: Misc-
Jump to: