Gotham Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gotham Knights

DC Universe League Gotham Knights Countdown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maps for briefings and collections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcaster

Shadowcaster

Maps for briefings and collections Empty
PostSubject: Maps for briefings and collections   Maps for briefings and collections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Briefings

http://www.dcuosource.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=59&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=1&t=11235

Collections

http://www.dcuosource.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=59&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=1&t=14830&start=0
Back to top Go down
SergeantFresh

PostSubject: Re: Maps for briefings and collections   Maps for briefings and collections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm

nice find...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcaster

Shadowcaster

PostSubject: Re: Maps for briefings and collections   Maps for briefings and collections Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:10 am

The collections spawn randomly but in the the same spots. Those are places people have found them but they won't always be there.

They also in most cases give you a random collection piece from that area and that makes it hard to complete. That's why you end up getting the same ones over and over from different spots. Usually one piece in a collection is rare so it can get frustrating.

There are feats for collecting briefings and collections and there are a handful of styles that can only be gotten by completing them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcaster

Shadowcaster

PostSubject: Re: Maps for briefings and collections   Maps for briefings and collections Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 am

I found all of the briefings in Gotham and Metropolis using the map so I've confirmed that all the briefings are in the places where they're marked. You my have to look around on the building or on the ground to find them because some of them are not where you can easily see them. I also had an issue where the briefing wasn't appearing on my screen but logging out and logging back in fixes this.

Seems like it would take about a day of playing to collect the ones in the open world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps for briefings and collections   Maps for briefings and collections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maps for briefings and collections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Knights :: Feats/Collections-
Jump to: