Gotham Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gotham Knights

DC Universe League Gotham Knights Countdown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Radd

My Characters application! Empty
PostSubject: My Characters application!   My Characters application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Tim Radd. My psn ID is: Raz-iel.

I currently have 3 characters. I would love to join a league to get some help with missions and such. Lets be honest. Doing missions alone isn't nearly as fun. Sometimes not even challenging. Just downright difficult.

I haven't really played with the other 2 that much yet. But my main character is.

1. Teth Amon. Flyer/Mental/DMG. Lvl 30. Mainly just trying to get the Armor acquired from Raven and/or Donna Troy. Looking for a group to help me out with doing the hard alerts and raids. Duos too. Though I've done all of them already I wouldn't mind doing them again for the marks.

2. Dr Quick. Speedster/Sorcery/Healer lvl 7. Just started with him. Might have to redo his skills and such cause Idky I made a healer with one handed combat options. should be distance. lol But yea, wouldn't mind getting some help with him to level up and all.

3. Iceez. Acrobats/Ice/Tank lvl 4. Fresh out the freezer lol. Haven't really used him. But I wanted to try him out and get some leveling up going on.

Hope they are approved for the league!
Back to top Go down
Tim Radd

My Characters application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters application!   My Characters application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm

haha ok. So Dr Quick definitely needs help/this league's support. I went to reset my skills. I did...but turned out I can't put my skills towards anything now....so all I can do is punch!...sooo I'm kinda screwed lol with little to no money. I have my powers. But...I could definitely use some help leveling him up to 10 so I can edit my skills towards rifle or bow.
Back to top Go down

My Characters application!
Page 1 of 1